I never uploaded the makeup I bought, and I'm finally getting around to it!
I was in Asia during Tiffany's birthday, so I missed it for the third year in a row.
I made sure to get her a nice present though! I bought her a bag from Sakuranbo, a Vivi magazine, Yamapi stickers, Canmake lip products, Canmake nail polish, Canmake eyeshadows, 24 HR Tattoo set, Opera Lash mascara, Fiberwig mascara, Canmake perfume, KATE eyeshadow, Rilakkuma makeup case, Arashi book, DKNY perfume, and more.
Fake lashes/ eyelash serums!!
1. Diamond Lash
2. Random brand of eyelid glue (I have double eyelids, there was just something I wanted to try on my eyelids to make the crease more defined)
3. Eyelash Serums from Canmake
4. Eyelash Serum from DejaVu
5. Random set of cheap lashes from China
1. TJOY bb cream
2. "Just BB" cream
3. Mannequeen loose powder
(Miscellaneous other beauty products)
1. Sephora retractable brush
2. Avocado+Lime makeup remover/cleansing oil from Just BB
3. Watsons Rose oil blotting papers
1. KATE Diamond Cut Eyes eyeshadow (PK-1)
2. KATE Gradiant Eyes eyeshadow (PK-1)
3. eyeliners: From left to right is Real Lasting Pencil Liner (24 Hour Tattoo brand), Dolly Wink liquid liner in black, and Koji Spring Heart Eyeliner
4. Maybelline Unstoppable Curly Mascara (part of their line of asian products only sold and produced over there!)
5. 24 HR Tattoo liquid liner
6. Dolly wink volume mascara!!
7. Fiberwig limited edition mascara
1. Don't remember the brand, bought from a japanese drugstore. (Dark red color)
2. Shiseido Integrate Lip Rouge
3. DHC lip creation lipstick
4. Maybelline lip tint/balm (also part of their asian line only produced and sold in Asia!)
5. Random chapstick from Daiso. This smells AMAZING.
6. Canmake lip care butter (Sugar Berry Flavor)
Here are some posts of my other hauls from my trip!
Beauty Product: http://allygong.blogspot.com/2012/09/beauty-products-from-asia-pictures.html
I'll do more in depth reviews upon request!
Comments are appreciated :)